The Yard Theatre
White Post Lane
- Hackney Wick (5 mins) There are regular trains running East to Stratford and West to Dalston, Highbury & Islington and Richmond
- Stratford (15 mins) Rail links (pdf)
Bus & Night Bus:
- 26, 30, 236, 276, 339 & 388 Bus links (pdf)
Please see below for directions from both Hackney Wick & Stratford.
Parking on White Post Lane and Rothbury Road is metered and is free after 6:30. Make sure you always double check the meter.
Planning your first visit?
Click here to explore The Yard before you arrive.
Directions from Hackney Wick Overground Station
- The Yard is 2 minutes from Hackney Wick Overground station.
- When you exit the station, take a left.
- You will see a brightly painted derelict building on the corner called ‘The Lord Napier’.
- Turn left at this corner onto White Post Lane and continue down the road.
- Keep walking through a gated entrance into Queen’s Yard.
- Take a right at your earliest opportunity.
- The entrance to The Yard is on your right.
Directions from Stratford Tube/Rail/DLR/Overground Station
The Yard is a 15 minute walk from Stratford through the Olympic Park or you can take the 339 bus from Stratford Bus Station to White Post Lane (stop D).
- If you’re walking then exit the station and head up the escalators straight ahead of you (behind the Link card machines).
- At the top, follow the route round to your right (towards John Lewis).
- At John Lewis you should be able to see Westfield Avenue and the entrance to the Olympic Park. Cross the road and take a right so that the Olympic Park is on your left.
- Follow Westfield Avenue Road round onto Waterden Road. You will cross over a bridge and you then want to take a left down Clarnico Lane.
- Follow the road down and take a right at the T-Junction onto Loop Road.
- When you walk over the canal bridge you should see The White Building straight ahead of you.
- Pass the White Building and continue along until you reach the entrance to Queen’s Yard.
- Enter Queen’s Yard and The Yard is immediately on your left.
The Yard is a fully accessible building and we are able to accommodate wheelchairs in the theatre. If you would like to discuss any access requirements before your visit, please call 07914 413 440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org