The amphitheatre has been purposefully designed to accommodate both the epic and the intimate, with a mixture of Classical Greek and Victorian architecture.
- 98 seats in rake, 12 in galleries, additional benches can be added to front.
- Stage: Beautiful untreated concrete floor,
- Floor to ceiling: Over 4 Metres
- 4 x Source 4 @ 26 degrees
- 2 x Source four iris
- 2 x par birdies
- 2 x RGB LED batons
- 4 x 650w Arri
- 2 x 1k Cantata PC
- 2 x 1k Cantata Fresnels
- 4 x Par 64 Cans
- 2 x 18inch 600w active cabs, fliown or floor standing
- 2 x 8inch 200w passive speakers rigged as delays
- 1 x 400w rms powered mixer (amp/mixer combo powering passives)
- 1 x 12 channel soundcraft M12 mixer
- 2 x Shure SM58 dynamic vocal mic
- 1 x Shure SM57 dynamic instrument mic
- 2 x Behringer C1 Cardoid condenser mic
- 4 x mic stand
- 1 x Optoma EW610ST (short throw projector, fills back wall from 5metres back, can be repositioned)
- 10m VGA cable back to operating position
- 80 seated dining, 250 standing
- Fully stocked bar: Wet hires only
Current Regular Licensing hours
- Mon – Thurs: Midnight
- Sundays: 11pm
- Friday and Saturday: 1am
* Please be aware a Temporary Events Notice will be required for events running after these hours (incurring a small additional administration charge). These must be filed with Tower Hamlets Council and paid for a minimum of 5 working days before the event, though a 3 week notice period is preferable.
Bar and dry hire of Kitchen.
Cost includes support from the in-house Technician throughout.
Catering can be provided at a negotiated rate dependent on the event and a pre-agreed menu.
Make an Enquiry
For further hire enquiries of the bar or theatre space, or to request our rate card, please email Tamara Moore.
The Yard is a Hire Space approved venue.